Sunday 28 December 2014

The Light



The light is here shining for me, the light is always here shining gloriously
Wherever I go and whatever I do I always know that the light is there shining through
The light expands my heart with loving intensity, stretches my vision way out beyond me
No matter how grey the scenery or the inside of my head, nor how bleak my thoughts may prove to be, that light is still shining, waiting for me.
Expanding my inner vision too, the extra radiance comes shining through
Neither pink nor white, golden nor silver but all of these simultaneously
this light is so inspiring and uplifting for me.
The world tries to be grey and dull and drear, to block up our thoughts and fill us with fear
yet with such a light shining out beyond our immediate locality, how can fear exist and how
can doubt, guilt or anger take over in me?
I am beyond loneliness or lowering depressing thoughts whenever I remember and see clearly inside how this greater wiser triumphant light glows with intensity out beyond me.
A universal light shining down cosmically whilst filled with a sense of radiant pink love, how can we ever despair when faced with such a glorious vision of hope and wisdom from up above?

No comments:

Post a Comment