Wednesday 20 February 2013

The reflection of afterlife memories

How can it be that this one life is all that we have and that there is nothing more
or nothing before?
Next week is the three year anniversary of my husband suddenly and unexpectedly departing from me
across to the Other Side or the Other World of life energy
No time for goodbyes he was in too much of a rush to gain a different view
which left the rest of us in shock and disbelief at what we now had to go through
However, he had no intention at all of simply disappearing and leaving me
without any sign or symbol to prove he had not, in fact, disappeared completely and absolutely.
A mere six hours after he died Peter sent through to me an image of himself
from a totally removed and altered level of universal energy.
This was a head and shoulders picture of himself so unlike anything I had ever seen before
since, suddenly, his image was filled with pure white dazzling light to prove to me
that he was completely all right and already beginning to heal as a unique essence
and presence of endlessly illuminated spiritual form.
Picture followed picture, word followed word as he continued to communicate with me from that time on
and thus to reveal universal secrets, levels of wisdom and power from the Other Side
to prove that he`d never gone.
I have sought in my book: `IS that You?` to prove, scientifically, just how these other side/other world communications are able to happen, not just for me but for countless others too 
And to show how death of the physical body and even the anniversary of a much loved one`s departure
from life need hold no fear for me or anyone else ultimately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment