Monday 7 May 2012

Increasing Energy


Suddenly I can feel this wave and level of increased energy flowing through and around me.
Its almost like going up a notch or level, I can feel it happening radiating the light out and in through me, triumphantly, sweeping great waves of light and love in and out through my energy fields, increasing my vibrational frequency, faster and faster radiantly vibrantly shining its way through me as a wholly different level and feel of light energy. 

The vibrations are changing through everybody though most of us are too stuck in our materially-lived lives to notice the feeling, or else we refuse to walk in the rain and sense the sweep through nature on the breeze as the light vibration lifts and shines out and across the universe and through everybody.

World energies are changing and rearranging and I can feel them all happening in me and they`re available to everybody.  It feels so good, so much lighter and freer from all those worries and fears, it feels so positive with this shift and change in the frequency, my own energy feels lighter and released, finer and increased.  The sense is of the sun suddenly alighting and shining through from the outside and from the inside out in a continuous weave and pattern of radiancy. 

This is a pulsing shining inner and outer feel with a definite rhythm and releasing charge of vibrancy, coming from my own outer light self and energy who is responding in accord with the universal feel as world energy uplifts triumphantly, available to everybody.  A different vibration to any I`ve felt before, more released and highly charged, more positively blessed and filled with universal power, more profoundly light shining in its intensity, more driven from another different level of universal energy entirely and yet rebounding through my own outer subtle energy body to me and out again with pulses of light radiating velocity.

Definitely the changes in world energy are coming and this is but the forerunner as to the way it will feel as each of us begins to take on our heritage of light illumination as our own especial individual right.

No comments:

Post a Comment